Two sentenced to life imprisonment in UP
Gonda (UP): A local court here has sentenced to two brothers to life imprisonment for murdering a man over property.
Additional sessions judge Piyush Sharma awarded the term to Sonu and Monu yesterday for stabbing one Amar Singh to death on August 2, 2010, in Ujjani Kala village, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs five thousand on each of the convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- Kandahar hijack was ''goofed up'': Former RAW chief