Two sentenced to life imprisonment in UP
Gonda (UP): A local court here has sentenced to two brothers to life imprisonment for murdering a man over property.
Additional sessions judge Piyush Sharma awarded the term to Sonu and Monu yesterday for stabbing one Amar Singh to death on August 2, 2010, in Ujjani Kala village, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs five thousand on each of the convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui