Two sentenced to life imprisonment in UP
Gonda (UP): A local court here has sentenced to two brothers to life imprisonment for murdering a man over property.
Additional sessions judge Piyush Sharma awarded the term to Sonu and Monu yesterday for stabbing one Amar Singh to death on August 2, 2010, in Ujjani Kala village, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs five thousand on each of the convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Xiaomi MIUI 8 ROM starts rolling out: Know which phones in India will get the update
- Denied help by hospital authorities, Odisha man walks 10-km carrying wife's dead body; WATCH
- Salman Khan's fan trolled, criticised Yogeshwar Dutt after he was out of Olympics. Here's his FITTING reply
- Setback for NSUI as ABVP wins big in student union polls in Rajasthan
- North Korea leader says missile test `greatest success`