Two sentenced to life imprisonment in UP
Gonda (UP): A local court here has sentenced to two brothers to life imprisonment for murdering a man over property.
Additional sessions judge Piyush Sharma awarded the term to Sonu and Monu yesterday for stabbing one Amar Singh to death on August 2, 2010, in Ujjani Kala village, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs five thousand on each of the convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Indian consulate in Munich puts out advisory
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO