Two Shiv Sainiks arrested for attack on Congress workers
Muzaffarnagar: Two Shiv Sena activists
have been arrested and a case of rioting and culpable homicide
has been registered against 20 party activists in connection
with an attack on Congress workers here, police said on Friday.
The arrested activists are divisional president Manoj
Seni and general secretary Vishvekarmi, SP Praveen Kumar said.
Several Congress workers including city president
Sharad Kapil were injured in an attack allegedly by Sena
activists after the former had tried to burn an effigy of Shiv
Sena chief Bal Thackeray here on February 10, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!