Two sisters injured in cracker blast in Hardoi
Hardoi: Two sisters were injured in
cracker blast when they were playing in a field in Sughra
village of Bilgram area, police said on Friday.
Pooja (10) and Arti (12) were playing in the field
yesterday when the explosion occurred injuring them, they
The explosion was due to crackers kept in the field,
the police said.
The injured sisters have been rushed to a hospital,
where their condition was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- NIO discovers world's first ancient settlement destroyed by tsunami
- Apple sends out invite for iPhone 7 launch event
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film
- Longtime Google executive leaves Uber board of directors
- India, US sign military logistics agreement; can now use each other`s assets, bases