Two teachers arrested for molesting class VII student in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two teachers of a private school were arrested on Wednesday for allegedly molesting a class VII student here in the institute`s premises, police said.
The 13-year-old girl`s mother filed a complaint stating that the accused teachers had molested her daughter on different occasions, police said adding that the incident took place in Vaishali area of the city.
Gaurav molested the girl today in school`s washroom while the other accused, Naveen did the same on Monday, the complaint said.
Meanwhile, school authorities have defended the accused teachers, saying that the allegations made by the girl`s mother are false and they are trying to harm the reputation of school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video