Two teenagers raped, three detained in UP
Noida: A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a neighbour last night on the outskirts of the capital while another teenager claimed that she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted.
Police said a Bilaspur resident lodged an FIR on Saturday that his 15-year-old daughter was raped by his neighour Shajid.
He had forcibly taken her to his room and raped her at gunpoint, according to the FIR lodged at Dankaur police station.
Shajid allegedly threatened to kill her if she revealed the incident to anyone. However, the girl confided to her parents who took her to police station.
The victim has been sent for medical examination. A manhunt has been launched to arrest Shajid, Dankaur SHO Samarjit Singh said.
In another incident at Jarcha, a 16-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped on April 20 and taken to Panipat.
The victim is a high school student. Her parents had lodged FIR at Jarch police station.
On April 24, police found the girl at Dadri bus stand. She gave the names of three suspects.
"We have detained the accused and are interrogating them. The victim has been sent for medical examination. If rape is confirmed in the medical report then accused will be booked under relevant sections," Jarcha SHO Shyam Lal Pandey said.
- Rupee has appreciated in real terms since 2014
- Vijay Mallya's resignation from Rajya Sabha rejected; panel recommends expulsion
- Call drops: Telecom companies under heavy debt, SC told
- This is why government unable to ink Rafale fighter jet deal!
- Parliament panel set to recommend Vijay Mallya's expulsion from Rajya Sabha