Two teenagers raped, three detained in UP
Noida: A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a neighbour last night on the outskirts of the capital while another teenager claimed that she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted.
Police said a Bilaspur resident lodged an FIR on Saturday that his 15-year-old daughter was raped by his neighour Shajid.
He had forcibly taken her to his room and raped her at gunpoint, according to the FIR lodged at Dankaur police station.
Shajid allegedly threatened to kill her if she revealed the incident to anyone. However, the girl confided to her parents who took her to police station.
The victim has been sent for medical examination. A manhunt has been launched to arrest Shajid, Dankaur SHO Samarjit Singh said.
In another incident at Jarcha, a 16-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped on April 20 and taken to Panipat.
The victim is a high school student. Her parents had lodged FIR at Jarch police station.
On April 24, police found the girl at Dadri bus stand. She gave the names of three suspects.
"We have detained the accused and are interrogating them. The victim has been sent for medical examination. If rape is confirmed in the medical report then accused will be booked under relevant sections," Jarcha SHO Shyam Lal Pandey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars