Two teenagers raped, three detained in UP
Noida: A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a neighbour last night on the outskirts of the capital while another teenager claimed that she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted.
Police said a Bilaspur resident lodged an FIR on Saturday that his 15-year-old daughter was raped by his neighour Shajid.
He had forcibly taken her to his room and raped her at gunpoint, according to the FIR lodged at Dankaur police station.
Shajid allegedly threatened to kill her if she revealed the incident to anyone. However, the girl confided to her parents who took her to police station.
The victim has been sent for medical examination. A manhunt has been launched to arrest Shajid, Dankaur SHO Samarjit Singh said.
In another incident at Jarcha, a 16-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped on April 20 and taken to Panipat.
The victim is a high school student. Her parents had lodged FIR at Jarch police station.
On April 24, police found the girl at Dadri bus stand. She gave the names of three suspects.
"We have detained the accused and are interrogating them. The victim has been sent for medical examination. If rape is confirmed in the medical report then accused will be booked under relevant sections," Jarcha SHO Shyam Lal Pandey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore