Two women among 4 drug peddlers held in Faizabad
Faizabad: Four drug peddlers, including two
women, have been arrested with smack estimated to be worth
over Rs 2 crore in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.
They used to supply smack (a variant of heroin) and
other banned drugs to Chhattisgarh, Bihar, West Bengal,
Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, SP (Barabanki) Navneet Rana
The arrested, all hailing from Barabanki, have confessed
to supplying drugs in various states for the last four-five
years, he added.
They were booked under various sections of the Narcotics
Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city