Two women among 4 drug peddlers held in Faizabad
Faizabad: Four drug peddlers, including two
women, have been arrested with smack estimated to be worth
over Rs 2 crore in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.
They used to supply smack (a variant of heroin) and
other banned drugs to Chhattisgarh, Bihar, West Bengal,
Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, SP (Barabanki) Navneet Rana
The arrested, all hailing from Barabanki, have confessed
to supplying drugs in various states for the last four-five
years, he added.
They were booked under various sections of the Narcotics
Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III