Two women among 4 drug peddlers held in Faizabad
Faizabad: Four drug peddlers, including two
women, have been arrested with smack estimated to be worth
over Rs 2 crore in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.
They used to supply smack (a variant of heroin) and
other banned drugs to Chhattisgarh, Bihar, West Bengal,
Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, SP (Barabanki) Navneet Rana
The arrested, all hailing from Barabanki, have confessed
to supplying drugs in various states for the last four-five
years, he added.
They were booked under various sections of the Narcotics
Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh