Two women among 4 drug peddlers held in Faizabad
Faizabad: Four drug peddlers, including two
women, have been arrested with smack estimated to be worth
over Rs 2 crore in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.
They used to supply smack (a variant of heroin) and
other banned drugs to Chhattisgarh, Bihar, West Bengal,
Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, SP (Barabanki) Navneet Rana
The arrested, all hailing from Barabanki, have confessed
to supplying drugs in various states for the last four-five
years, he added.
They were booked under various sections of the Narcotics
Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown