Two women constables hit by speeding car in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two women constables riding a scooty were injured after they were hit by a speeding car, police said.
Saloni and Reetu were on way to SSP office on the scooty this morning when they were hit by the car, a police official said.
Both the constables were rushed to a private hospital and are undergoing treatment, he said adding that the car driver had fled away from the spot.
Senior Superintendent of Police Shiv Shankar Yadav visited the injured constables at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- FDI up 16.5% to $2.46 billion in March
- Gold price cracks below Rs 29,000-mark, hits over 3-month low
- Farooq Abdullah caught talking on phone during National Anthem rendition, triggers row
- Waiting movie review: Naseer, Kalki add heft to this homage to humanism