Two women constables hit by speeding car in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two women constables riding a scooty were injured after they were hit by a speeding car, police said.
Saloni and Reetu were on way to SSP office on the scooty this morning when they were hit by the car, a police official said.
Both the constables were rushed to a private hospital and are undergoing treatment, he said adding that the car driver had fled away from the spot.
Senior Superintendent of Police Shiv Shankar Yadav visited the injured constables at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family