Two women constables hit by speeding car in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two women constables riding a scooty were injured after they were hit by a speeding car, police said.
Saloni and Reetu were on way to SSP office on the scooty this morning when they were hit by the car, a police official said.
Both the constables were rushed to a private hospital and are undergoing treatment, he said adding that the car driver had fled away from the spot.
Senior Superintendent of Police Shiv Shankar Yadav visited the injured constables at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters