Two women constables hit by speeding car in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two women constables riding a scooty were injured after they were hit by a speeding car, police said.
Saloni and Reetu were on way to SSP office on the scooty this morning when they were hit by the car, a police official said.
Both the constables were rushed to a private hospital and are undergoing treatment, he said adding that the car driver had fled away from the spot.
Senior Superintendent of Police Shiv Shankar Yadav visited the injured constables at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'