Two youths get life for killing classmate over money
Bijnor (UP): A local court has sentenced
two youths to life imprisonment for killing an engineering
student over money.
Rajendra Pal, a student of Bhagwant Institute of
Technology, was killed by his classmate Brajesh Chaudhary and
his friend Hariom in Noorpur area over money on February 13,
2003, prosecution sources said here on Tuesday.
On the FIR lodged by Rajendra`s grandfather, the
police investigated the case and arrested Brajesh and Hariom,
who confessed their crime.
After hearing both the parties, fast track court judge
Beena Chaudhary sentenced Brajesh and Hariom to life
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on each of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Setback for Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for threatening woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane