Two youths get life for killing classmate over money
Bijnor (UP): A local court has sentenced
two youths to life imprisonment for killing an engineering
student over money.
Rajendra Pal, a student of Bhagwant Institute of
Technology, was killed by his classmate Brajesh Chaudhary and
his friend Hariom in Noorpur area over money on February 13,
2003, prosecution sources said here on Tuesday.
On the FIR lodged by Rajendra`s grandfather, the
police investigated the case and arrested Brajesh and Hariom,
who confessed their crime.
After hearing both the parties, fast track court judge
Beena Chaudhary sentenced Brajesh and Hariom to life
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on each of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH