Two youths get life for killing classmate over money
Bijnor (UP): A local court has sentenced
two youths to life imprisonment for killing an engineering
student over money.
Rajendra Pal, a student of Bhagwant Institute of
Technology, was killed by his classmate Brajesh Chaudhary and
his friend Hariom in Noorpur area over money on February 13,
2003, prosecution sources said here on Tuesday.
On the FIR lodged by Rajendra`s grandfather, the
police investigated the case and arrested Brajesh and Hariom,
who confessed their crime.
After hearing both the parties, fast track court judge
Beena Chaudhary sentenced Brajesh and Hariom to life
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on each of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption