Two youths get life for killing classmate over money
Bijnor (UP): A local court has sentenced
two youths to life imprisonment for killing an engineering
student over money.
Rajendra Pal, a student of Bhagwant Institute of
Technology, was killed by his classmate Brajesh Chaudhary and
his friend Hariom in Noorpur area over money on February 13,
2003, prosecution sources said here on Tuesday.
On the FIR lodged by Rajendra`s grandfather, the
police investigated the case and arrested Brajesh and Hariom,
who confessed their crime.
After hearing both the parties, fast track court judge
Beena Chaudhary sentenced Brajesh and Hariom to life
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on each of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India