Two-yr-old injured in leopard attack
Bahraich: A two-year-old girl was seriously injured in a leopard attack in a village adjoining the forest in Katarniyaghat wildlife sanctuary.
Anjali was sleeping in the courtyard of her house in Babhania village when the leopard attacked and seriously injured her yesterday, divisional forest officer Ashish Tewari said today.
As the villagers raised an alarm, the leopard returned to the forest. The girl was rushed to the community health centre from where she was referred to district hospital.
Financial aid for medical expenses has been provided to the family of the girl, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference