Tyre of AI plane burst while landing in Lucknow
Lucknow: An Air India plane, with 100
passengers onboard, on Sunday had a narrow escape after it had a
tyre burst during landing at the Amausi airport here.
The incident occurred when the tyre of AI flight 411,
flying from New Delhi, burst as the aircraft touched down at
the runway around noon, airport director Atul Dixit said.
All the 100 passengers and six crew members of the Delhi-
Lucknow flight were safe, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed