Tyre of AI plane burst while landing in Lucknow
Lucknow: An Air India plane, with 100
passengers onboard, on Sunday had a narrow escape after it had a
tyre burst during landing at the Amausi airport here.
The incident occurred when the tyre of AI flight 411,
flying from New Delhi, burst as the aircraft touched down at
the runway around noon, airport director Atul Dixit said.
All the 100 passengers and six crew members of the Delhi-
Lucknow flight were safe, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Bizarre! Saudi man sexually assaults maid, wife faces jail