Tyre of AI plane burst while landing in Lucknow
Lucknow: An Air India plane, with 100
passengers onboard, on Sunday had a narrow escape after it had a
tyre burst during landing at the Amausi airport here.
The incident occurred when the tyre of AI flight 411,
flying from New Delhi, burst as the aircraft touched down at
the runway around noon, airport director Atul Dixit said.
All the 100 passengers and six crew members of the Delhi-
Lucknow flight were safe, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know