Tyre of AI plane burst while landing in Lucknow
Lucknow: An Air India plane, with 100
passengers onboard, on Sunday had a narrow escape after it had a
tyre burst during landing at the Amausi airport here.
The incident occurred when the tyre of AI flight 411,
flying from New Delhi, burst as the aircraft touched down at
the runway around noon, airport director Atul Dixit said.
All the 100 passengers and six crew members of the Delhi-
Lucknow flight were safe, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say