Tyre of AI plane burst while landing in Lucknow
Lucknow: An Air India plane, with 100
passengers onboard, on Sunday had a narrow escape after it had a
tyre burst during landing at the Amausi airport here.
The incident occurred when the tyre of AI flight 411,
flying from New Delhi, burst as the aircraft touched down at
the runway around noon, airport director Atul Dixit said.
All the 100 passengers and six crew members of the Delhi-
Lucknow flight were safe, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town