UCB vice chairman killed in road mishap
Lakhimpur: Vice Chairman of Urban Cooperative Bank (UCB) was killed and two others were injured when their car rammed into a truck near here, police said on Friday.
Satya Prakash Yadav (50) died on the spot, while the two others, identified as Vineet Pandey and Sarvesh, were injured in the accident that took place yesterday near Chimney village, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list