Uma refuses to pay heed to Rahul`s padayatra
Patna: BJP leader Uma Bharti on Sunday refused to attach any significance to the padyatra by Congress
General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, saying he got the attention of
the media, which hyped his padayatra.
"I don`t wish to give him more importance than that he
is the son of a famous father," Bharti told reporters here.
"I don`t wish to talk about him (Gandhi) as he does not
enjoy the (moral) height of social activist Anna Hazare," she
said when asked for her reaction on Gandhi`s padayatra on
farmers` issues in Uttar Pradesh.
Bharti is BJP`s in-charge of poll-bound UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened