Uma refuses to pay heed to Rahul`s padayatra
Patna: BJP leader Uma Bharti on Sunday refused to attach any significance to the padyatra by Congress
General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, saying he got the attention of
the media, which hyped his padayatra.
"I don`t wish to give him more importance than that he
is the son of a famous father," Bharti told reporters here.
"I don`t wish to talk about him (Gandhi) as he does not
enjoy the (moral) height of social activist Anna Hazare," she
said when asked for her reaction on Gandhi`s padayatra on
farmers` issues in Uttar Pradesh.
Bharti is BJP`s in-charge of poll-bound UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler