Uma refuses to pay heed to Rahul`s padayatra
Patna: BJP leader Uma Bharti on Sunday refused to attach any significance to the padyatra by Congress
General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, saying he got the attention of
the media, which hyped his padayatra.
"I don`t wish to give him more importance than that he
is the son of a famous father," Bharti told reporters here.
"I don`t wish to talk about him (Gandhi) as he does not
enjoy the (moral) height of social activist Anna Hazare," she
said when asked for her reaction on Gandhi`s padayatra on
farmers` issues in Uttar Pradesh.
Bharti is BJP`s in-charge of poll-bound UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency