Uma refuses to pay heed to Rahul`s padayatra
Patna: BJP leader Uma Bharti on Sunday refused to attach any significance to the padyatra by Congress
General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, saying he got the attention of
the media, which hyped his padayatra.
"I don`t wish to give him more importance than that he
is the son of a famous father," Bharti told reporters here.
"I don`t wish to talk about him (Gandhi) as he does not
enjoy the (moral) height of social activist Anna Hazare," she
said when asked for her reaction on Gandhi`s padayatra on
farmers` issues in Uttar Pradesh.
Bharti is BJP`s in-charge of poll-bound UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video