Uma refuses to pay heed to Rahul`s padayatra
Patna: BJP leader Uma Bharti on Sunday refused to attach any significance to the padyatra by Congress
General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, saying he got the attention of
the media, which hyped his padayatra.
"I don`t wish to give him more importance than that he
is the son of a famous father," Bharti told reporters here.
"I don`t wish to talk about him (Gandhi) as he does not
enjoy the (moral) height of social activist Anna Hazare," she
said when asked for her reaction on Gandhi`s padayatra on
farmers` issues in Uttar Pradesh.
Bharti is BJP`s in-charge of poll-bound UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'