Unable to repay bank loan, youth commits suicide
Banda: Depressed over his inability to repay a bank loan, a 25-year-old youth allegedly committed suicide in Tindwari area here, police said on Monday.
Monu Singh hung himself from a tree in his orchard in Bhidaura village yesterday, they said.
Singh had taken a loan of Rs 35,000 on kisan credit card from a gramin bank, but was unable to repay it, the victim`s uncle Jagdish said.
Jagdish alleged that bank officials were pressing for the repayment of loan due to which Monu was under depression.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie