Unemployed youth kills mother
Mathura: An unemployed youth allegedly killed his mother after she refused to give him money for his expenses in Balipur village, police said Monday.
Police has arrested the accused son.
According to the police sources, the 60-year-old victim, Bindawati refused to give money to her son following which he verbally abused her and hit her on the head using a stick.
The victim died while being taken to the hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery