Unidentified men attack UP govt official
Azamgarh: A revenue department official was allegedly shot at by unidentified persons here, officials said here on Saturday.
Rajmangal Yadav (45), posted as lekhpal, was shot at by some unidentified persons at Mubarakpur area yesterday, circle officer Yogendra Kumar said.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital from where he was referred to Varanasi after his condition deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees