UP: 13 IAS officers transferred
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred 13 IAS officers, including divisional commissioners and district magistrates.
Secretary higher education Sushil Kumar has been transferred as commissioner Basti division and T Venkatesh, who was on the wait list, has been posted at his place, he said.
District Magistrate of Mau, Kunwar Vikram Singh, has been posted as DC Aligarh, and Shashibhushan Lal Shushil, who was on the wait list, has been posted in his place.
Secretary human rights commission Jitendra Kumar has been transferred to health and medicine department in the same capacity.
DM Allahabad Anil Kumar III has been shifted to technical education department as special secretary. DM Pilibhit Rajshekhar has been posted in the place of Kumar.
Managing director Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Amit Gupta has been posted as DM Pilibhit.
Sanjay Kumar, who was on the wait list, has been posted as DM Moradabad, whereas DM Badaun Mayur Maheshwari has been shifted as special secretary irrigation.
GS Priyadarshi, who was also on the waitlist has been posted as DM Badaun. Director medical and health services Ashok Kumar Verma has been posted as commissioner Devipatan division.
DM Chitrakoot Adarsh Singh has been shifted to Kannauj in the same capacity.
Among senior PCS officers, municipal commissioner of Lucknow NP Singh was today put on the wait list.
Singh`s transfer was recommended by Urban Development Minister Mohd Azam Khan, but he was not removed which apparently perturbed the senior minister in Akhilesh Yadav`s government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks