UP: 13 IAS officers transferred
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred 13 IAS officers, including divisional commissioners and district magistrates.
Secretary higher education Sushil Kumar has been transferred as commissioner Basti division and T Venkatesh, who was on the wait list, has been posted at his place, he said.
District Magistrate of Mau, Kunwar Vikram Singh, has been posted as DC Aligarh, and Shashibhushan Lal Shushil, who was on the wait list, has been posted in his place.
Secretary human rights commission Jitendra Kumar has been transferred to health and medicine department in the same capacity.
DM Allahabad Anil Kumar III has been shifted to technical education department as special secretary. DM Pilibhit Rajshekhar has been posted in the place of Kumar.
Managing director Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Amit Gupta has been posted as DM Pilibhit.
Sanjay Kumar, who was on the wait list, has been posted as DM Moradabad, whereas DM Badaun Mayur Maheshwari has been shifted as special secretary irrigation.
GS Priyadarshi, who was also on the waitlist has been posted as DM Badaun. Director medical and health services Ashok Kumar Verma has been posted as commissioner Devipatan division.
DM Chitrakoot Adarsh Singh has been shifted to Kannauj in the same capacity.
Among senior PCS officers, municipal commissioner of Lucknow NP Singh was today put on the wait list.
Singh`s transfer was recommended by Urban Development Minister Mohd Azam Khan, but he was not removed which apparently perturbed the senior minister in Akhilesh Yadav`s government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why