UP: 27 fall ill after eating samosas
Bulandshahr: At least 27 persons fell ill in Bhatkari village in the district allegedly after eating samosas bought from a local shop.
The ill persons were rushed to government hospital at Debai last night after they ate the samosas, Chief Medical Officer Deepak Ohri said, adding that they were declared out of danger.
The samosas were apparently stale, Ohri said.
The allegedly guilty shopkeeper has been taken into custody police and the samples sent for testing, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh