UP: 27 fall ill after eating samosas
Bulandshahr: At least 27 persons fell ill in Bhatkari village in the district allegedly after eating samosas bought from a local shop.
The ill persons were rushed to government hospital at Debai last night after they ate the samosas, Chief Medical Officer Deepak Ohri said, adding that they were declared out of danger.
The samosas were apparently stale, Ohri said.
The allegedly guilty shopkeeper has been taken into custody police and the samples sent for testing, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?