UP: 27 fall ill after eating samosas
Bulandshahr: At least 27 persons fell ill in Bhatkari village in the district allegedly after eating samosas bought from a local shop.
The ill persons were rushed to government hospital at Debai last night after they ate the samosas, Chief Medical Officer Deepak Ohri said, adding that they were declared out of danger.
The samosas were apparently stale, Ohri said.
The allegedly guilty shopkeeper has been taken into custody police and the samples sent for testing, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past