UP: 27 fall ill after eating samosas
Bulandshahr: At least 27 persons fell ill in Bhatkari village in the district allegedly after eating samosas bought from a local shop.
The ill persons were rushed to government hospital at Debai last night after they ate the samosas, Chief Medical Officer Deepak Ohri said, adding that they were declared out of danger.
The samosas were apparently stale, Ohri said.
The allegedly guilty shopkeeper has been taken into custody police and the samples sent for testing, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding