UP: 27 fall ill after eating samosas
Bulandshahr: At least 27 persons fell ill in Bhatkari village in the district allegedly after eating samosas bought from a local shop.
The ill persons were rushed to government hospital at Debai last night after they ate the samosas, Chief Medical Officer Deepak Ohri said, adding that they were declared out of danger.
The samosas were apparently stale, Ohri said.
The allegedly guilty shopkeeper has been taken into custody police and the samples sent for testing, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'