UP: 3 arrested for circulating fake currency
Bijnor (UP): Three persons were arrested for allegedly circulating fake currency notes at a bus station at Dhampur here, police said Sunday.
Rizwan, Shariq and Ayaaz all residents of Hapur were arrested when they were trying to circulate the fake notes, they said.
The police recovered 21 fake notes with a face value of Rs 500 each, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Leaked Scorpene papers won't affect stealth aspect: Indian Navy
- Powerful 6.8 magnitude quake damages Myanmar`s famed Bagan temples: Police
- Hyundai Elantra 2016: Enjoy 360 Experience drive with Shah Rukh Khan
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United