UP: 3 arrested for circulating fake currency
Bijnor (UP): Three persons were arrested for allegedly circulating fake currency notes at a bus station at Dhampur here, police said Sunday.
Rizwan, Shariq and Ayaaz all residents of Hapur were arrested when they were trying to circulate the fake notes, they said.
The police recovered 21 fake notes with a face value of Rs 500 each, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal