UP: 3 arrested for circulating fake currency
Bijnor (UP): Three persons were arrested for allegedly circulating fake currency notes at a bus station at Dhampur here, police said Sunday.
Rizwan, Shariq and Ayaaz all residents of Hapur were arrested when they were trying to circulate the fake notes, they said.
The police recovered 21 fake notes with a face value of Rs 500 each, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai