UP: 3 IAS officers transferred, three get additional charge
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred three IAS officers and gave additional charge to three others.
Commissioner and Secretary Board of Revenue Manoj Kumar Singh was relieved from the additional charge of director land acquisition, an official spokesman said here.
Principal secretary minority welfare and Muslim waqf Prabhat Kumar Sarangi has been posted as director land acquisition board of revenue.
Secretary home Leena Jauhari has been transferred to minority welfare department.
Principal secretary urban development Praveer Kumar has been given additional charge of urban employment and poverty alleviation programme department.
Principal secretary rural development NS Ravi was put on waiting list and additional resident commissioner at Delhi Rajiv Kumar has been given additional charge of the department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation