UP: 3 IAS officers transferred, three get additional charge
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred three IAS officers and gave additional charge to three others.
Commissioner and Secretary Board of Revenue Manoj Kumar Singh was relieved from the additional charge of director land acquisition, an official spokesman said here.
Principal secretary minority welfare and Muslim waqf Prabhat Kumar Sarangi has been posted as director land acquisition board of revenue.
Secretary home Leena Jauhari has been transferred to minority welfare department.
Principal secretary urban development Praveer Kumar has been given additional charge of urban employment and poverty alleviation programme department.
Principal secretary rural development NS Ravi was put on waiting list and additional resident commissioner at Delhi Rajiv Kumar has been given additional charge of the department.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?