UP: 3 IAS officers transferred, three get additional charge
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred three IAS officers and gave additional charge to three others.
Commissioner and Secretary Board of Revenue Manoj Kumar Singh was relieved from the additional charge of director land acquisition, an official spokesman said here.
Principal secretary minority welfare and Muslim waqf Prabhat Kumar Sarangi has been posted as director land acquisition board of revenue.
Secretary home Leena Jauhari has been transferred to minority welfare department.
Principal secretary urban development Praveer Kumar has been given additional charge of urban employment and poverty alleviation programme department.
Principal secretary rural development NS Ravi was put on waiting list and additional resident commissioner at Delhi Rajiv Kumar has been given additional charge of the department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown