UP: 3 IAS officers transferred, three get additional charge
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred three IAS officers and gave additional charge to three others.
Commissioner and Secretary Board of Revenue Manoj Kumar Singh was relieved from the additional charge of director land acquisition, an official spokesman said here.
Principal secretary minority welfare and Muslim waqf Prabhat Kumar Sarangi has been posted as director land acquisition board of revenue.
Secretary home Leena Jauhari has been transferred to minority welfare department.
Principal secretary urban development Praveer Kumar has been given additional charge of urban employment and poverty alleviation programme department.
Principal secretary rural development NS Ravi was put on waiting list and additional resident commissioner at Delhi Rajiv Kumar has been given additional charge of the department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Punjab woman 'gangraped first, killed, and then thrown from roof'
- IPL 2016: Mumbai Indians sign Jerome Taylor as injured Lasith Malinga's replacement
- AugustaWestland chopper deal: It's political conspiracy to cover up criminal negligence in pursuing CBI inquiry, says AK Antony
- Tiger Shroff regrets making housewife comment?
- Britain would be less well off after Brexit: OECD