UP: 3 IAS officers transferred, three get additional charge
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred three IAS officers and gave additional charge to three others.
Commissioner and Secretary Board of Revenue Manoj Kumar Singh was relieved from the additional charge of director land acquisition, an official spokesman said here.
Principal secretary minority welfare and Muslim waqf Prabhat Kumar Sarangi has been posted as director land acquisition board of revenue.
Secretary home Leena Jauhari has been transferred to minority welfare department.
Principal secretary urban development Praveer Kumar has been given additional charge of urban employment and poverty alleviation programme department.
Principal secretary rural development NS Ravi was put on waiting list and additional resident commissioner at Delhi Rajiv Kumar has been given additional charge of the department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'