UP: 3 killed, 2 hurt in group clash
Mainpuri: Three persons, including two
brothers, were Friday killed and two others injured when rival groups exchanged fire in Gopalpur village of the district, police said.
A minor dispute over passing of a tractor through an
agriculture field took a serious turn and both factions
attacked each other and exchanged fire in Aucha area of the
While Satish, owner of the field died on the spot, his
brother Omvir succumbed to injuries while being rushed to
a hospital, police said.
Bhure Singh Yadav, the tractor owner, also died in the
clash, police said adding that members of both the factions
were close relatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok