UP: 4 arrested with cocaine worth Rs 1.5 crore
Lucknow: Four men were arrested in Uttar Pradesh`s Auraiya district with cocaine worth around Rs 1.5 crore, police said on Monday.
Sheshmani Tiwari, Sushil Kumar, Pankaj Tiwari and Sandeep Pandey were arrested on Sunday near the Mandi gate area, some 150 km from Lucknow.
"A thorough investigation is on to trace the drug supply racket for which the four used to work for. As of now I can only reveal they operated in various states of the country," police inspector CS Dubey told reporters, declining to comment further.
All four belong to Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?