UP: 4 get life term for supplying synthetic mawa
Muzaffarnagar: A local court has convicted four persons and sentenced them to life imprisonment for supplying synthetic mawa here.
Additional District Sessions Judge Rameshchander while pronouncing the judgement yesterday also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the accused identified as Gurmit, Rizwan, Rozuddin and Noruddin after holding them guilty.
According to the prosecution, police had arrested four accused and recovered synthetic mawa which they were carrying in a car on Khatima Panipat highway for supplying to Delhi and Punjab on November 5, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- READ: What Suresh Raina said after Gujarat Lions' dream IPL run ended in Qualifier 2
- CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class 10th Results Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic.in 10th Results 2016 CBSE Board: CBSE Class 10th X Exam Result 2016 to be announced today on May 28 at 2 PM
- 10th X Results 2016 CBSE Board: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in 10th X class exam result 2016 CBSE Board to be announced soon
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch