UP: 4 jail wardens suspended on gangrape charges
Lucknow: Four wardens of Farukkhabad district prison in Uttar Pradesh have been suspended after an inmate accused them of raping his wife on the jail premises, police said here on Sunday.
The four - Krishna Murari, Musharaf Ali, Ajay and Bikesh - were suspended yesterday.
The inmate alleged that on August 22, his wife came to meet him but the four took her to Ajay`s room and gangraped her, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' hits screens; fans disappointed as tickets sold out
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup