UP: 40 girls fall ill , hospitalised
Banda: At least 40 girls fell ill and were hospitalised after consuming food at a function in a temple in a village here on Saturday.
The girls showed symptoms of food poisoning soon after taking food at the function at Baberu in Sathi village, police said.
They started vomiting and complained of stomach aches and were rushed to a nearby hospital.
Their condition was stable, the police said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS
- Anybody can play Sangeeta Bijlani's role but not Naureen's: Prachi Desai
- Coal scam: Rungtas move HC against conviction, CBI reply sought
- Riteish Deshmukh has a new name for Tiger Shroff
- WATCH: Urvashi Rautela's sizzling dance with Dwayne Bravo at a party!