UP: 40 girls fall ill , hospitalised
Banda: At least 40 girls fell ill and were hospitalised after consuming food at a function in a temple in a village here on Saturday.
The girls showed symptoms of food poisoning soon after taking food at the function at Baberu in Sathi village, police said.
They started vomiting and complained of stomach aches and were rushed to a nearby hospital.
Their condition was stable, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees