UP: 60 fall sick after consuming stale food
Banda: Sixty persons fell sick allegedly after consuming stale food in Tindwari area here, police said on Thursday.
According to village head Vivek Singh, stale food was allegedly served at the `shraadh` ceremony of a villager`s mother in Khagaiyan village yesterday.
Soon after consuming it, villagers complained of nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.
While 42 of them have been admitted to a primary health centre, 18 were immediately discharged. All are out of danger, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- US parades celebrate Gay Pride, honor Orlando victims
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?