UP: 60 fall sick after consuming stale food
Banda: Sixty persons fell sick allegedly after consuming stale food in Tindwari area here, police said on Thursday.
According to village head Vivek Singh, stale food was allegedly served at the `shraadh` ceremony of a villager`s mother in Khagaiyan village yesterday.
Soon after consuming it, villagers complained of nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.
While 42 of them have been admitted to a primary health centre, 18 were immediately discharged. All are out of danger, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?