UP: 60 fall sick after consuming stale food
Banda: Sixty persons fell sick allegedly after consuming stale food in Tindwari area here, police said on Thursday.
According to village head Vivek Singh, stale food was allegedly served at the `shraadh` ceremony of a villager`s mother in Khagaiyan village yesterday.
Soon after consuming it, villagers complained of nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.
While 42 of them have been admitted to a primary health centre, 18 were immediately discharged. All are out of danger, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi