UP: 60 fall sick after consuming stale food
Banda: Sixty persons fell sick allegedly after consuming stale food in Tindwari area here, police said on Thursday.
According to village head Vivek Singh, stale food was allegedly served at the `shraadh` ceremony of a villager`s mother in Khagaiyan village yesterday.
Soon after consuming it, villagers complained of nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.
While 42 of them have been admitted to a primary health centre, 18 were immediately discharged. All are out of danger, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH