UP: 68 IPS officers transferred in Lucknow
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the police department, Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 68 senior IPS officers, including two Additional Director Generals (ADG), official sources said on Tuesday.
While ADG Prison K L Meena has been transferred to the training department in the same capacity, ADG CBCID R R Bhatnagar has been given additional responsibilities of Special Investigation Team (SIT), it said.
IG, CBCID Badri Prasad Singh has been made IG, law and order, IG Establishment AKD Dwivedi has been made IG Railways, SP Sitapur Prashant Kumar (II) has been made SSP Ghaziabad replacing Raghubir Lal, who has been sent to PAC Azamgarh.
Commandant PAC Gorakhpur, Aparna HS has been made SP Sitapur, SP Railways, Lucknow Gyaneshwar Tiwari has been made SP Banda, Vijay Singh Meena attached to DGP headquarter has been made SP Azamgarh.
SP, Police training centre Chunar Sanjay Kakkad has been made SSP Special Task Force (STF), Manoj Kumar and Upendra Kumar Agarwal both attached to DGP office have been made SP Railways, Lucknow and SP CBCID respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Saffron party will still face defeat in the upcoming assembly elections', BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna Joshi jump
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh