UP: 68 IPS officers transferred in Lucknow
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the police department, Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 68 senior IPS officers, including two Additional Director Generals (ADG), official sources said on Tuesday.
While ADG Prison K L Meena has been transferred to the training department in the same capacity, ADG CBCID R R Bhatnagar has been given additional responsibilities of Special Investigation Team (SIT), it said.
IG, CBCID Badri Prasad Singh has been made IG, law and order, IG Establishment AKD Dwivedi has been made IG Railways, SP Sitapur Prashant Kumar (II) has been made SSP Ghaziabad replacing Raghubir Lal, who has been sent to PAC Azamgarh.
Commandant PAC Gorakhpur, Aparna HS has been made SP Sitapur, SP Railways, Lucknow Gyaneshwar Tiwari has been made SP Banda, Vijay Singh Meena attached to DGP headquarter has been made SP Azamgarh.
SP, Police training centre Chunar Sanjay Kakkad has been made SSP Special Task Force (STF), Manoj Kumar and Upendra Kumar Agarwal both attached to DGP office have been made SP Railways, Lucknow and SP CBCID respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir