UP: 68 IPS officers transferred in Lucknow
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the police department, Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 68 senior IPS officers, including two Additional Director Generals (ADG), official sources said on Tuesday.
While ADG Prison K L Meena has been transferred to the training department in the same capacity, ADG CBCID R R Bhatnagar has been given additional responsibilities of Special Investigation Team (SIT), it said.
IG, CBCID Badri Prasad Singh has been made IG, law and order, IG Establishment AKD Dwivedi has been made IG Railways, SP Sitapur Prashant Kumar (II) has been made SSP Ghaziabad replacing Raghubir Lal, who has been sent to PAC Azamgarh.
Commandant PAC Gorakhpur, Aparna HS has been made SP Sitapur, SP Railways, Lucknow Gyaneshwar Tiwari has been made SP Banda, Vijay Singh Meena attached to DGP headquarter has been made SP Azamgarh.
SP, Police training centre Chunar Sanjay Kakkad has been made SSP Special Task Force (STF), Manoj Kumar and Upendra Kumar Agarwal both attached to DGP office have been made SP Railways, Lucknow and SP CBCID respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India