UP: 68 IPS officers transferred in Lucknow
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the police department, Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 68 senior IPS officers, including two Additional Director Generals (ADG), official sources said on Tuesday.
While ADG Prison K L Meena has been transferred to the training department in the same capacity, ADG CBCID R R Bhatnagar has been given additional responsibilities of Special Investigation Team (SIT), it said.
IG, CBCID Badri Prasad Singh has been made IG, law and order, IG Establishment AKD Dwivedi has been made IG Railways, SP Sitapur Prashant Kumar (II) has been made SSP Ghaziabad replacing Raghubir Lal, who has been sent to PAC Azamgarh.
Commandant PAC Gorakhpur, Aparna HS has been made SP Sitapur, SP Railways, Lucknow Gyaneshwar Tiwari has been made SP Banda, Vijay Singh Meena attached to DGP headquarter has been made SP Azamgarh.
SP, Police training centre Chunar Sanjay Kakkad has been made SSP Special Task Force (STF), Manoj Kumar and Upendra Kumar Agarwal both attached to DGP office have been made SP Railways, Lucknow and SP CBCID respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL