UP: Abducted three-year-old boy rescued
Lucknow: A three-year-old boy, allegedly kidnapped by his relatives, was on Friday rescued by police from Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh.
The boy`s father, Surendra Kumar Yadav, had lodged a complaint at Bidhuna police station in Auriayya district yesterday alleging that his nephew Vikas and his aides had kidnapped his son, Kanhaiya.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the house of one Prema Devi in Sishat village in Etawah and rescued Kanhaiya, a police spokesman said.
While the main accused Vikas and his aide Neeru managed to escape, one Gaurav Yadav was arrested from the spot, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living