UP: Abducted three-year-old boy rescued
Lucknow: A three-year-old boy, allegedly kidnapped by his relatives, was on Friday rescued by police from Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh.
The boy`s father, Surendra Kumar Yadav, had lodged a complaint at Bidhuna police station in Auriayya district yesterday alleging that his nephew Vikas and his aides had kidnapped his son, Kanhaiya.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the house of one Prema Devi in Sishat village in Etawah and rescued Kanhaiya, a police spokesman said.
While the main accused Vikas and his aide Neeru managed to escape, one Gaurav Yadav was arrested from the spot, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman