UP: Abducted three-year-old boy rescued
Lucknow: A three-year-old boy, allegedly kidnapped by his relatives, was on Friday rescued by police from Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh.
The boy`s father, Surendra Kumar Yadav, had lodged a complaint at Bidhuna police station in Auriayya district yesterday alleging that his nephew Vikas and his aides had kidnapped his son, Kanhaiya.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the house of one Prema Devi in Sishat village in Etawah and rescued Kanhaiya, a police spokesman said.
While the main accused Vikas and his aide Neeru managed to escape, one Gaurav Yadav was arrested from the spot, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- India's 1-run loss to West Indies: Twitter world, especially KING VIRU go crazy
- China's top 500 firms report first revenue decline in 15 years
- ONGC hires consultant to assess reserves in GSPC KG gas block
- OMG! Young girl borrows phone from unknown people to send 'mujra' ladies for clients - WATCH what happens next
- PM Narendra Modi brings water to parched Saurashtra region in Gujarat