UP: Abducted three-year-old boy rescued
Lucknow: A three-year-old boy, allegedly kidnapped by his relatives, was on Friday rescued by police from Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh.
The boy`s father, Surendra Kumar Yadav, had lodged a complaint at Bidhuna police station in Auriayya district yesterday alleging that his nephew Vikas and his aides had kidnapped his son, Kanhaiya.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the house of one Prema Devi in Sishat village in Etawah and rescued Kanhaiya, a police spokesman said.
While the main accused Vikas and his aide Neeru managed to escape, one Gaurav Yadav was arrested from the spot, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali