UP: Abducted three-year-old boy rescued
Lucknow: A three-year-old boy, allegedly kidnapped by his relatives, was on Friday rescued by police from Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh.
The boy`s father, Surendra Kumar Yadav, had lodged a complaint at Bidhuna police station in Auriayya district yesterday alleging that his nephew Vikas and his aides had kidnapped his son, Kanhaiya.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the house of one Prema Devi in Sishat village in Etawah and rescued Kanhaiya, a police spokesman said.
While the main accused Vikas and his aide Neeru managed to escape, one Gaurav Yadav was arrested from the spot, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed