UP: Armed men attack Health Minister`s driver
Kanpur: A private vehicle of Health Minister Anant Kumar Mishra was stolen after his driver was shot at and critically injured by some unidentified persons in the wee hours on Saturday, police said.
The armed men stopped the vehicle of the BSP leader near Aryanagar circle and opened fire at driver Rajesh injuring him seriously and fled with the car, Kohana police station in-charge Alok Mani Tripathy said.
Rajesh (30), who was alone in the vehicle at the time of the incident, was admitted to Hallet hospital where his condition is said to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state