UP: Armed robbers loot gold, cash
Lucknow: Five armed men allegedly robbed gold worth lakhs of rupees and cash from a private financial services firm at Alambagh area of the city this morning, police said.
The assailants barged into branch office of Muthoot Group at around 8:30 AM and robbed gold worth lakhs of rupees and Rs 23,000 cash, police station in-charge Pramod Kumar said.
A case has been lodged and search is on to nab the accused, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'