UP: Armed robbers loot gold, cash
Lucknow: Five armed men allegedly robbed gold worth lakhs of rupees and cash from a private financial services firm at Alambagh area of the city this morning, police said.
The assailants barged into branch office of Muthoot Group at around 8:30 AM and robbed gold worth lakhs of rupees and Rs 23,000 cash, police station in-charge Pramod Kumar said.
A case has been lodged and search is on to nab the accused, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?