UP Assembly question hour suspended
Lucknow: The question hour in Uttar Pradesh Assembly was Monday suspended following an uproar by BSP and BJP members over law and order situation and delay in announcement of cane price.
As soon as House proceedings began, BSP members started raising slogans over law and order situation and BJP members indulged in slogan shouting over delay in announcement of the advisory price of cane.
Amidst the uproar, some members of the BSP came into the well waiving banners.
Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey requested the members to take their seats and later adjourned the house till the noon.
Meanwhile, the Vidhan Parishad was also adjourned for the day following an uproar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery