UP Assembly question hour suspended
Lucknow: The question hour in Uttar Pradesh Assembly was Monday suspended following an uproar by BSP and BJP members over law and order situation and delay in announcement of cane price.
As soon as House proceedings began, BSP members started raising slogans over law and order situation and BJP members indulged in slogan shouting over delay in announcement of the advisory price of cane.
Amidst the uproar, some members of the BSP came into the well waiving banners.
Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey requested the members to take their seats and later adjourned the house till the noon.
Meanwhile, the Vidhan Parishad was also adjourned for the day following an uproar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today