UP Assembly question hour suspended
Lucknow: The question hour in Uttar Pradesh Assembly was Monday suspended following an uproar by BSP and BJP members over law and order situation and delay in announcement of cane price.
As soon as House proceedings began, BSP members started raising slogans over law and order situation and BJP members indulged in slogan shouting over delay in announcement of the advisory price of cane.
Amidst the uproar, some members of the BSP came into the well waiving banners.
Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey requested the members to take their seats and later adjourned the house till the noon.
Meanwhile, the Vidhan Parishad was also adjourned for the day following an uproar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure
- Top Chinese envoy visits Vietnam as South China Sea tension rises
- Sensex stays flat after worst fall in four months
- Britain economy strong, can cope with EU exit turmoil: George Osborne
- Brexit unlikely to impact Indian auto component exports: ICRA