UP Assembly question hour suspended
Lucknow: The question hour in Uttar Pradesh Assembly was Monday suspended following an uproar by BSP and BJP members over law and order situation and delay in announcement of cane price.
As soon as House proceedings began, BSP members started raising slogans over law and order situation and BJP members indulged in slogan shouting over delay in announcement of the advisory price of cane.
Amidst the uproar, some members of the BSP came into the well waiving banners.
Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey requested the members to take their seats and later adjourned the house till the noon.
Meanwhile, the Vidhan Parishad was also adjourned for the day following an uproar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi