UP Assembly question hour suspended
Lucknow: The question hour in Uttar Pradesh Assembly was Monday suspended following an uproar by BSP and BJP members over law and order situation and delay in announcement of cane price.
As soon as House proceedings began, BSP members started raising slogans over law and order situation and BJP members indulged in slogan shouting over delay in announcement of the advisory price of cane.
Amidst the uproar, some members of the BSP came into the well waiving banners.
Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey requested the members to take their seats and later adjourned the house till the noon.
Meanwhile, the Vidhan Parishad was also adjourned for the day following an uproar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?