UP Assembly session from Jan 21, budget on Feb 4
Lucknow: The budget session of the Uttar
Pradesh state legislature will commence on January 21 and the
2010-11 budget will be presented on February 4.
The session will begin with the customary address by
Governor B L Joshi to a joint sitting of both the Assembly and
the Legislative Council, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi