UP Assembly session from Jan 21, budget on Feb 4
Lucknow: The budget session of the Uttar
Pradesh state legislature will commence on January 21 and the
2010-11 budget will be presented on February 4.
The session will begin with the customary address by
Governor B L Joshi to a joint sitting of both the Assembly and
the Legislative Council, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!