UP Assembly session likely to be stormy
Lucknow: With the ruling BSP deciding to bring a proposal for dividing Uttar Pradesh into four parts and the Opposition Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) planning to bring a no confidence motion, the state Assembly session beginning on Monday is expected to be stormy.
The Mayawati government has already announced that it will bring the proposal for division of the state in the coming session, a move which has been dubbed as an election stunt by the opposition parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tour de France: Chris Froome extends lead despite crash as Romain Bardet wins stage
- Missing IAF plane: Parrikar likely to visit Chennai tomorrow
- SHOCKING: FC Goa co-owners Dempo, Salgaocar 'quit' Indian Super League
- WHO, World Bank report urges healthcare reforms in China
- IMF boss Lagarde to stand trial over $400 mn Tapie payout