UP Assembly session likely to be stormy
Lucknow: With the ruling BSP deciding to bring a proposal for dividing Uttar Pradesh into four parts and the Opposition Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) planning to bring a no confidence motion, the state Assembly session beginning on Monday is expected to be stormy.
The Mayawati government has already announced that it will bring the proposal for division of the state in the coming session, a move which has been dubbed as an election stunt by the opposition parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'