UP Assembly session likely to be stormy
Lucknow: With the ruling BSP deciding to bring a proposal for dividing Uttar Pradesh into four parts and the Opposition Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) planning to bring a no confidence motion, the state Assembly session beginning on Monday is expected to be stormy.
The Mayawati government has already announced that it will bring the proposal for division of the state in the coming session, a move which has been dubbed as an election stunt by the opposition parties.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump