UP Assembly session likely to be stormy
Lucknow: With the ruling BSP deciding to bring a proposal for dividing Uttar Pradesh into four parts and the Opposition Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) planning to bring a no confidence motion, the state Assembly session beginning on Monday is expected to be stormy.
The Mayawati government has already announced that it will bring the proposal for division of the state in the coming session, a move which has been dubbed as an election stunt by the opposition parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad