UP: Baby, teen perish in hut fire
Bahraich: An eight-month-old baby and a teenaged girl were charred to death when their hut caught fire at Balapur village in the Nawabganj area here, police said Wednesday.
The incident occurred yesterday due to breakage of electricity wire, they said.
Kiran (16) and Gudia died in the mishap, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley