close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds


UP: Baby, teen perish in hut fire

Last Updated: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 13:14

Bahraich: An eight-month-old baby and a teenaged girl were charred to death when their hut caught fire at Balapur village in the Nawabganj area here, police said Wednesday.

The incident occurred yesterday due to breakage of electricity wire, they said.

Kiran (16) and Gudia died in the mishap, they said.

PTI

First Published: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 13:14
comments powered by Disqus