UP: Bank official commits suicide
Ghaziabad: A Bank official allegedly committed suicide by consuming poisonous substances here in Patla town of Nivadi area, police said Tuesday.
27-year-old Vipin used to work at a nationalised bank in Noida as a clerk, they said.
Yesterday, under depression Vipin consumed some poisonous substances.
He was taken to Mohan Nagar Hospital where he passed away last night.
Police has sent the body for post-mortem to ascertain the reason behind the official`s extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire