UP: Bank official commits suicide
Ghaziabad: A Bank official allegedly committed suicide by consuming poisonous substances here in Patla town of Nivadi area, police said Tuesday.
27-year-old Vipin used to work at a nationalised bank in Noida as a clerk, they said.
Yesterday, under depression Vipin consumed some poisonous substances.
He was taken to Mohan Nagar Hospital where he passed away last night.
Police has sent the body for post-mortem to ascertain the reason behind the official`s extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Islam doesn't allow women to visit graves, Haji Ali Dargah is one of them: Chairman
- Davis Cup: India to host Spain under flood-lights
- India, US eye bilateral trade worth $500 billion: Report
- GST, reforms to boost bilateral trade with India, address biz climate issues: US
- REVEALED: Gianni Infantino says FIFA salary less than USD 2m, well below Sepp Blatter earned