UP BJP announces names of 7 Mayoral candidates
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh BJP today announced the names of party`s Mayoral candidates for seven Municipal Corporations in the state.
Beena Agarwal would be the party candidate from Moradabad, Jagatveer Singh Dron from Kanpur, Shakuntla Bharati from Aligarh and Kiran Verma from Jhansi, state party president Laxmikant Bajpai said here.
Satyam Pandey has been announced candidate for Gorakhpur, Gulshan Anand for Bareilly and Indrajeet Valmiki for Agra.
He said the decision was taken during the meeting of the state election committee chaired by UP president Laxmikant Bajpai.
In addition to this candidates for the post of chairmen for 12 Nagar Palika Parishads have also been announced, a party spokesman said.
The party yesterday announced the names of party`s Mayoral candidates for four Municipal Corporations in the state.
The party had also announced candidates for the post of chairmen in 27 nagar palika parishads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman