UP BJP to hold meeting of all its cells, senior leaders
Lucknow: Bhartiya Janata Party`s Uttar Pradesh unit will hold a meeting of all its office-bearers, presidents and coordinators of various cells on July 16.
The meeting holds significance as bypoll to several seats, which fell vacant after their MLAs were elected to the Lok Sabha in the last General Election, is to be announced soon.
"The two-phase meeting will be attended by all state-level office-bearers, spokesmen, media in-charges and president of all morchas," BJP leader Vijay Bahadur Pathak told reporters here.
A separate meeting of all the cells of BJP will also be held, he said.
Pathak said that before the meeting, UP BJP president Laxmi Kant Bajpai will preside over a meeting of party leaders from western region on July 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested