UP BJP to hold meeting of all its cells, senior leaders
Lucknow: Bhartiya Janata Party`s Uttar Pradesh unit will hold a meeting of all its office-bearers, presidents and coordinators of various cells on July 16.
The meeting holds significance as bypoll to several seats, which fell vacant after their MLAs were elected to the Lok Sabha in the last General Election, is to be announced soon.
"The two-phase meeting will be attended by all state-level office-bearers, spokesmen, media in-charges and president of all morchas," BJP leader Vijay Bahadur Pathak told reporters here.
A separate meeting of all the cells of BJP will also be held, he said.
Pathak said that before the meeting, UP BJP president Laxmi Kant Bajpai will preside over a meeting of party leaders from western region on July 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!