UP BJP to hold meeting of all its cells, senior leaders
Lucknow: Bhartiya Janata Party`s Uttar Pradesh unit will hold a meeting of all its office-bearers, presidents and coordinators of various cells on July 16.
The meeting holds significance as bypoll to several seats, which fell vacant after their MLAs were elected to the Lok Sabha in the last General Election, is to be announced soon.
"The two-phase meeting will be attended by all state-level office-bearers, spokesmen, media in-charges and president of all morchas," BJP leader Vijay Bahadur Pathak told reporters here.
A separate meeting of all the cells of BJP will also be held, he said.
Pathak said that before the meeting, UP BJP president Laxmi Kant Bajpai will preside over a meeting of party leaders from western region on July 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'