UP: Bomb scare near Taj Mahal
Agra: A scare was caused near the Taj Mahal
when a bomb-like object was found in the roof of a bus depot,
about half a kilometre of the Taj.
The object was found by the depot employee when they went
to remove Diwali electric decorations.
Police were informed and later army officals reached the
Aseem Arun, DIG of Police, Agra, told the media that a
circle officer had been asked to investigate the incident.
Meanwhile, security at the Taj has been beefed up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Hindu community not allowed to exercise its Right to Information in Pakistan, activists protest