UP: Bomb scare near Taj Mahal
Agra: A scare was caused near the Taj Mahal
when a bomb-like object was found in the roof of a bus depot,
about half a kilometre of the Taj.
The object was found by the depot employee when they went
to remove Diwali electric decorations.
Police were informed and later army officals reached the
Aseem Arun, DIG of Police, Agra, told the media that a
circle officer had been asked to investigate the incident.
Meanwhile, security at the Taj has been beefed up.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference