UP: Bomb scare near Taj Mahal
Agra: A scare was caused near the Taj Mahal
when a bomb-like object was found in the roof of a bus depot,
about half a kilometre of the Taj.
The object was found by the depot employee when they went
to remove Diwali electric decorations.
Police were informed and later army officals reached the
Aseem Arun, DIG of Police, Agra, told the media that a
circle officer had been asked to investigate the incident.
Meanwhile, security at the Taj has been beefed up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years