UP: Bomb scare near Taj Mahal
Agra: A scare was caused near the Taj Mahal
when a bomb-like object was found in the roof of a bus depot,
about half a kilometre of the Taj.
The object was found by the depot employee when they went
to remove Diwali electric decorations.
Police were informed and later army officals reached the
Aseem Arun, DIG of Police, Agra, told the media that a
circle officer had been asked to investigate the incident.
Meanwhile, security at the Taj has been beefed up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand