UP: Charge sheet against constable in rape case
Muzaffarnagar (UP): A charge sheet has been filed against a constable for allegedly raping a Dalit girl on the pretext of marrying her, police said.
In her statement before a local court today, the victim, a resident of Nirmani village of the district, alleged she was repeatedly raped by the accused who had eloped with her, they said.
The victim`s statement has been lodged and the process to arrest the accused posted in Ghaziabad has been initiated, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman