UP CM asks principal secys to implement schemes
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Mayawati has directed principal secretaries to visit two
districts in a month to effectively implement and monitor
"The officers should undertake the tour of two districts
every month and give their reports to the government," she
said after a review meeting here yesterday.
Mayawati also directed to hold monthly review meetings
to solve problems of the employees and common man.
Coming down heavily on reports of mafia influence over
government contracts, Mayawati said such persons should be
eliminated from tender process.
In case of any problem, departments should immediately
inform the government so that corrective measures could be
taken, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1