UP CM for quick action on people`s grievances
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday warned that his government would not tolerate neglect of people`s complaints against various departments.
Warning against any negligence or laxity in disposal of complaints, he said strict action would be taken against those found guilty.
The chief minister said this while meeting a cross section of people from various walks of life at a `janta darshan` at his official residence here.
Yadav asked officials concerned to resolve problems faced by common people with sensitivity and told them to take seriously the applications submitted by the people.
He said officials should make all necessary arrangements to handle the complaints promptly and redress their grievances.
He also instructed that review and monitoring of disposal of these complaints should also be ensured in a systematic manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement