UP CM for quick action on people`s grievances
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday warned that his government would not tolerate neglect of people`s complaints against various departments.
Warning against any negligence or laxity in disposal of complaints, he said strict action would be taken against those found guilty.
The chief minister said this while meeting a cross section of people from various walks of life at a `janta darshan` at his official residence here.
Yadav asked officials concerned to resolve problems faced by common people with sensitivity and told them to take seriously the applications submitted by the people.
He said officials should make all necessary arrangements to handle the complaints promptly and redress their grievances.
He also instructed that review and monitoring of disposal of these complaints should also be ensured in a systematic manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars