UP CM for quick action on people`s grievances
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday warned that his government would not tolerate neglect of people`s complaints against various departments.
Warning against any negligence or laxity in disposal of complaints, he said strict action would be taken against those found guilty.
The chief minister said this while meeting a cross section of people from various walks of life at a `janta darshan` at his official residence here.
Yadav asked officials concerned to resolve problems faced by common people with sensitivity and told them to take seriously the applications submitted by the people.
He said officials should make all necessary arrangements to handle the complaints promptly and redress their grievances.
He also instructed that review and monitoring of disposal of these complaints should also be ensured in a systematic manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!