UP CM for quick action on people`s grievances
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday warned that his government would not tolerate neglect of people`s complaints against various departments.
Warning against any negligence or laxity in disposal of complaints, he said strict action would be taken against those found guilty.
The chief minister said this while meeting a cross section of people from various walks of life at a `janta darshan` at his official residence here.
Yadav asked officials concerned to resolve problems faced by common people with sensitivity and told them to take seriously the applications submitted by the people.
He said officials should make all necessary arrangements to handle the complaints promptly and redress their grievances.
He also instructed that review and monitoring of disposal of these complaints should also be ensured in a systematic manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Donald Trump has no clue about middle class, says Joe Biden
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency - Highlights
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court likely to announce its order on Abu Jundal today
- PM Narendra Modi to hold NITI Aayog meeting for 15-year vision today