UP CM to distribute 8,000 free laptops to students
Ghaziabad: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav will on Monday give away 8,000 laptops to students in Ghaziabad near Delhi.
Ghaziabad Development Authority chairman Santosh Yadav yesterday said that projects worth Rs.3,750 crore would be launched by the Chief Minister on Monday.
In addition, 12 schemes would be unveiled along with an ambitious project of 5,000 houses for low income group and economically weaker sections.
The Chief Minister will distribute the laptops to 8,000 students as part of his Samajwadi Party election pledge.
The major projects likely to be inaugurated include an elevated road from Uttar Pradesh Gate to Northern Peripheral Expressway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday