UP CM to distribute 8,000 free laptops to students
Ghaziabad: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav will on Monday give away 8,000 laptops to students in Ghaziabad near Delhi.
Ghaziabad Development Authority chairman Santosh Yadav yesterday said that projects worth Rs.3,750 crore would be launched by the Chief Minister on Monday.
In addition, 12 schemes would be unveiled along with an ambitious project of 5,000 houses for low income group and economically weaker sections.
The Chief Minister will distribute the laptops to 8,000 students as part of his Samajwadi Party election pledge.
The major projects likely to be inaugurated include an elevated road from Uttar Pradesh Gate to Northern Peripheral Expressway.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan