UP: Encephalitis toll climbs to 488
Gorakhpur (UP): With 10 more persons
succumbing to encephalitis, the death toll in the viral
disease in eastern Uttar Pradesh has climbed to 488 this year,
health officials said today.
Ten persons suffering from the disease died in various
hospitals in the region in the last four days, they said.
Over 280 people suffering from encephalitis are
undergoing treatment at the BRD Medical College here besides
in some other district hospitals.
As many as 3088 patients were admitted to government
hospitals in the region this year of which 488 have died, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After Zuckerberg, OurMine hacks Sundar Pichai's Quora and Twitter accounts!
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives