UP: Father sets daughter on fire
Ghaziabad: A father allegedly set afire his 16-year-old daughter suspecting that she was having an affair with a boy in village Badarkha, leaving her critically injured, police said on Saturday.
Gaddal yesterday had a heated argument with his family members after which he beat his wife and children. He then in a fit of rage poured kerosene oil on his daughter, who he
suspected was having an affair with the boy of the same village, and set her on fire.
On hearing her cries, locals rushed the girl to a hospital where her condition is still critical, they said, adding the father is at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL