UP: Father-son duo killed over property dispute
Lucknow: A father-son duo was axed to death allegedly over a property dispute in Uttar Pradesh`s Jalaun district Sunday, police said.
Pare Lal Yadav (75) and his son Kanhaiya Lal Yadav (30) were attacked with an axe by Narendra and his aide in Aihar village at Dakor area, they said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where they died during treatment.
Narendra has been arrested and efforts are on to nab his accomplice, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption