UP: Father-son duo killed over property dispute
Lucknow: A father-son duo was axed to death allegedly over a property dispute in Uttar Pradesh`s Jalaun district Sunday, police said.
Pare Lal Yadav (75) and his son Kanhaiya Lal Yadav (30) were attacked with an axe by Narendra and his aide in Aihar village at Dakor area, they said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where they died during treatment.
Narendra has been arrested and efforts are on to nab his accomplice, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed