UP: Father, son shot dead
Chandauli (UP): A father-son duo were on Monday
allegedly shot dead in Balua area here over a property dispute, police said.
Vijay Yadav (58) and his son Vinay Yadav (25) were first hit with a tractor and later shot dead near Nadi village while they were going to court in connection with some work, Superintendent of Police Krishna Mohan said.
A property dispute was suspected to be the reason behind the death, he said.
- Teams for cricket tourneys in Kashmir named after militants
- Diesel, petrol cabs go off roads in Delhi, owners warn of suicides
- Lawsuit filed over Facebook's plan to issue new Class C stock
- Four-year-old boy rescued from borewell dies on way to Pune hospital in Maharashtra
- Aam Aadmi Party appoints Naveen Jaihind as Haryana convener