UP gangster accused of killing cop gunned down in Delhi
New Delhi: A gangster from Uttar Pradesh was killed on Tuesday in an early morning encounter at Sonia Vihar in New Delhi.
The gangster, Firoz, was accused of killing a police constable and had also been carrying a reward on his head.
According to reports, the encounter took place at around 6.30 am today as the gangster tried to shoot at the police once again but was injured and subsequently died in retaliatory firing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing