UP: Girl sells her orphan friend for Rs 50,000
Bulandshahr (UP): An orphan girl was allegedly sold for Rs 50,000 by one of her friends in Aligarh district, police said.
The girl, who belonged to Tanda area in Bulandshahr, was taken to Aligarh by her classmate with the help of some of her accomplices on July 20, Superintendent of Police, Bulandshahr, Srikant Yadav said.
The girl was sold for Rs 50,000 in Aligarh, the SP said. A case was registered and the accused girl has been arrested, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?