UP: Girl sells her orphan friend for Rs 50,000
Bulandshahr (UP): An orphan girl was allegedly sold for Rs 50,000 by one of her friends in Aligarh district, police said.
The girl, who belonged to Tanda area in Bulandshahr, was taken to Aligarh by her classmate with the help of some of her accomplices on July 20, Superintendent of Police, Bulandshahr, Srikant Yadav said.
The girl was sold for Rs 50,000 in Aligarh, the SP said. A case was registered and the accused girl has been arrested, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?