UP government transfers 109 officials
Lucknow: The new Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 109 provincial civil service (PCS) officials and posted new ones in many important places.
Among those transferred are Prem Narayan, secretary, State Information Commission, who has been shifted to the planning department as special secretary.
Lal Bihari, administrator of the Ram Ganga Command Project, has been shifted as vice-chairman of the Agra Development Authority while Narendra Kumar Paliwal has been made chief development officer (CDO) in Mathura.
Sarvagya Ram Mishra has been made the secretary of Varanasi Development Authority (VDA). Akhtar Riyaz has been made CDO, Rae Bareilly, and Ashok Chandra, CDO, Etawah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok