UP government transfers 109 officials
Lucknow: The new Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 109 provincial civil service (PCS) officials and posted new ones in many important places.
Among those transferred are Prem Narayan, secretary, State Information Commission, who has been shifted to the planning department as special secretary.
Lal Bihari, administrator of the Ram Ganga Command Project, has been shifted as vice-chairman of the Agra Development Authority while Narendra Kumar Paliwal has been made chief development officer (CDO) in Mathura.
Sarvagya Ram Mishra has been made the secretary of Varanasi Development Authority (VDA). Akhtar Riyaz has been made CDO, Rae Bareilly, and Ashok Chandra, CDO, Etawah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why