UP government transfers 109 officials
Lucknow: The new Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 109 provincial civil service (PCS) officials and posted new ones in many important places.
Among those transferred are Prem Narayan, secretary, State Information Commission, who has been shifted to the planning department as special secretary.
Lal Bihari, administrator of the Ram Ganga Command Project, has been shifted as vice-chairman of the Agra Development Authority while Narendra Kumar Paliwal has been made chief development officer (CDO) in Mathura.
Sarvagya Ram Mishra has been made the secretary of Varanasi Development Authority (VDA). Akhtar Riyaz has been made CDO, Rae Bareilly, and Ashok Chandra, CDO, Etawah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'