UP government transfers 109 officials
Lucknow: The new Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 109 provincial civil service (PCS) officials and posted new ones in many important places.
Among those transferred are Prem Narayan, secretary, State Information Commission, who has been shifted to the planning department as special secretary.
Lal Bihari, administrator of the Ram Ganga Command Project, has been shifted as vice-chairman of the Agra Development Authority while Narendra Kumar Paliwal has been made chief development officer (CDO) in Mathura.
Sarvagya Ram Mishra has been made the secretary of Varanasi Development Authority (VDA). Akhtar Riyaz has been made CDO, Rae Bareilly, and Ashok Chandra, CDO, Etawah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth