UP government transfers five IAS officers
Lucknow: In a minor reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred and given additional responsibilities to five IAS officers, official sources said here on Tuesday.
Secretary Planning, SP Goyal has been transferred to Irrigation, flood control and recharging departments in the same capacity and also given responsibility of Chairman PACT (Project Activity Core Team).
While JK Sharma, who recently returned from central deputation has been made Principal Secretary Medical Education, Joint Magistrate Varanasi, Vivek has been posted as Chief Development officer (CDO) Unnao.
Principal Secretary Home Guards Kumar Kamlesh has been given additional responsibilities of land development and water resources department, while Principal Secretary institutional finance Yogesh Kumar has been given additional charge of fisheries and animal husbandry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video