UP government transfers five IAS officers
Lucknow: In a minor reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred and given additional responsibilities to five IAS officers, official sources said here on Tuesday.
Secretary Planning, SP Goyal has been transferred to Irrigation, flood control and recharging departments in the same capacity and also given responsibility of Chairman PACT (Project Activity Core Team).
While JK Sharma, who recently returned from central deputation has been made Principal Secretary Medical Education, Joint Magistrate Varanasi, Vivek has been posted as Chief Development officer (CDO) Unnao.
Principal Secretary Home Guards Kumar Kamlesh has been given additional responsibilities of land development and water resources department, while Principal Secretary institutional finance Yogesh Kumar has been given additional charge of fisheries and animal husbandry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?