UP government transfers five IAS officers
Lucknow: In a minor reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred and given additional responsibilities to five IAS officers, official sources said here on Tuesday.
Secretary Planning, SP Goyal has been transferred to Irrigation, flood control and recharging departments in the same capacity and also given responsibility of Chairman PACT (Project Activity Core Team).
While JK Sharma, who recently returned from central deputation has been made Principal Secretary Medical Education, Joint Magistrate Varanasi, Vivek has been posted as Chief Development officer (CDO) Unnao.
Principal Secretary Home Guards Kumar Kamlesh has been given additional responsibilities of land development and water resources department, while Principal Secretary institutional finance Yogesh Kumar has been given additional charge of fisheries and animal husbandry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption