UP government transfers five IAS officers
Lucknow: In a minor reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred and given additional responsibilities to five IAS officers, official sources said here on Tuesday.
Secretary Planning, SP Goyal has been transferred to Irrigation, flood control and recharging departments in the same capacity and also given responsibility of Chairman PACT (Project Activity Core Team).
While JK Sharma, who recently returned from central deputation has been made Principal Secretary Medical Education, Joint Magistrate Varanasi, Vivek has been posted as Chief Development officer (CDO) Unnao.
Principal Secretary Home Guards Kumar Kamlesh has been given additional responsibilities of land development and water resources department, while Principal Secretary institutional finance Yogesh Kumar has been given additional charge of fisheries and animal husbandry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened