UP government transfers five IAS officers
Lucknow: In a minor reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred and given additional responsibilities to five IAS officers, official sources said here on Tuesday.
Secretary Planning, SP Goyal has been transferred to Irrigation, flood control and recharging departments in the same capacity and also given responsibility of Chairman PACT (Project Activity Core Team).
While JK Sharma, who recently returned from central deputation has been made Principal Secretary Medical Education, Joint Magistrate Varanasi, Vivek has been posted as Chief Development officer (CDO) Unnao.
Principal Secretary Home Guards Kumar Kamlesh has been given additional responsibilities of land development and water resources department, while Principal Secretary institutional finance Yogesh Kumar has been given additional charge of fisheries and animal husbandry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic