UP govt ban strikes in secondary schools
Lucknow: Ahead of Uttar Pradesh Board
Examinations, the state government has banned strikes in
secondary schools for a period of six months, officials said
"The order to ban the strike has been issued in public
interest as state board examinations are going to start from
March 17," a secondary education official said.
The strikes, if any, can hinder process of board exams
and evaluation of answer sheets.
The order has been implemented with immediate effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal